My Travels 🌅 🌄 🌇🚉 ✈️
If you recall, I took some time off and travelled overseas after four years of no travel.
Seeing my family, friends, parents and enjoying Egypt’s warm and lovely weather was great.
It was truly refreshing to travel again. I have only realised how much I have missed in not travelling for such a long time.
I even forgot my passport at the passport scan machine after passing through passport control and had two officers chase me in the airport looking for me 😄 (I know! That’s how long it has been).
The flight had so much turbulence, but other than that, both my husband and I enjoyed it. 😊
The trip was full of fun, spiritually uplifting and heart filling ❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜
I travelled to other places after enjoying some of Cairo’s incredible hospitality, places and food. The trip was nice, but I had to extend my stay last minute when I was starting to feel unwell. And though I tested negative for COVID on the rapid Anti-gen, I thought it was COVID. So I tested again through PCR, and there you have it; it was “POSITIVE.”
COVID was not friendly nor gentle, and I was knocked down for two weeks… I Couldn’t think, eat, or sleep; the pain was everywhere, and I was feeling miserable. 😷 🤧
I had to extend my stay and travel two weeks later after testing negative
Now back to Sydney, and man … it was freezing… 😨 ❄️
One more thing I forgot about was Jet lag! 🕘 🕤 🕙 🕥
I underestimated Jet lag and thought that if I arrived in the evening and gave myself two days of complete rest, I should be fine. I was very much wrong. It took over ten days to get through it.
So finally, I can now say I am indeed back.
I have missed my LinkedIn family, clients and community and am glad to be back to serving and providing value.
1. Exclusive community 💪👪
#1 – I am currently working on creating exciting, valuable content for an exclusive community for the people of change and transformation. This community will be by invite only and will provide valuable and practical case studies, webinars, events and conversations. Watch this space! 👀 👁 🗣
If you are intrigued, message me, and I will be happy to have a chat and send you some infoormation.
2. Transformation Elevate Group Program – Invite to join the new tribe. 💡👍
Starting a new tribe of transformation and program practitioners to start the latest round of the Elevate program designed specifically for:
- Transformation, change, agile, project and program managers who have shifted roles or got promoted into the transformation space
- Or have been in transformation or change roles for the past few years but can’t seem to breakthrough from their past roles to what transformation requires
- This program helps move you from your old role ways of doing, thinking and being into the transformation space.
- The 8-week program will provide tools, techniques, case studies and mindset shifts that elevate your ways of delivering impact and value without the guesswork, burnout or missed opportunities.
The prices will increase from 1/July. However, if you want to be avail of the current price, please private message me for an initial first conversation to see if this will be a fit.
3. Transformation Career Accelerator one-to-one Coaching & Mentoring Program ⬆️➕
This high-end one-to-one Career Accelerator Program is designed for transformation & change leaders who want to go to the next level of transformation leadership roles but are stuck with roles that involve much doing and rolling up their sleeve. They want to earn the right seat at the table to call the shots, design the change programs and lead the teams to deliver impact and outcomes.
- They are almost always offered the same “type of role” with a slight increase in rate/package, change in responsibilities, perhaps from a different industry, or a different problem set.
- They aspire and want to move up, not sideways.
- They have outgrown their current role and want to step up instead of being told they are stepping on other leaders’ toes or that it is not their job.
- They have been around enough and have the right mix of experiences and skillset (they typically know a lot and have been exposed to a lot), yet are still unable to break through the barrier of going up the ladder and serving with a higher level of impact.
If you feel this way, stop wasting years, and you know now is that time… Let’s have a private conversation.
Note: Please do not message me asking for program details by email. If you want the opportunity to work with me one-to-one, let’s have a short conversation before we go any deeper! It has proved to add value both ways. Thanks
It is great to be back, and I look forward to hearing from you in the comments below. Again, I am excited about the opportunity to work with you and looking forward to having a conversation with you!
Have a good one and until next time
Get in touch with me by commenting below or email me at Success@PeopleofTranormation.com